- The Corrupted are the female villains of the story who were once good, but were corrupted by men and are therefore not entirely responsible for their evil actions.
- Type one are blonde and athletic who likes athletic, powerful men. They are beyond redemption, and are rude, aloof, and hateful to the GP for no reason.
- Type two are voluptuous, dark seductresses. One of the greatest feats in the story will be the GP's ability to resist the charms of the insatiable seductress. She will desire him to the point of absurd obsession for no discernible reason.
- The Damsel is an incredibly attractive women who is generally clueless about how attractive she is even though she is approached regularly by men. There will be half-hearted attempts by the author to include some traits of strength, but eventually she will need to be rescued by the GP. At which point, she will fall in love with him, of course.
- The Strong Independent woman is strong and independent. She also finds the GP irresistible because he respects her.
- She is the equal or better of the GP in at least one traditionally masculine ability, usually in physical strength and battle prowess.
- The GP finds it endearing and attractive that she bosses him around regularly, and she loves the arrangement too.
- The love interest of the GP will have large breasts, usually has red hair, and is the one to initiate sex in nearly every instance. She will be perfectly loyal unless corrupted by some sort of magical force or technological device.
Friday, January 22, 2016
The Gamma Protagonist, Part III
There are three types of women in the world of the Gamma Protagonist: The Corrupted, The Damsel, and The Strong Independent Woman. Average women, in terms of appearance, ability, and moral character, simply won’t exist outside of the occasional passing mention.