Some other forms of female attention whoring are:All women appreciate and seek male attention, but there is a difference between attention-seeking, which is normal behavior, and attention-whoring, which is not. It's vital to learn the difference, because no one man is ever capable of providing an attention whore with the constant attention that she craves.
- Cutting into conversations with a frequency and assumed authority that could be described as pathological.
- Evincing an astounding lack of self-awareness or humility.
- An inability to listen while simultaneously demanding rapt attention from her human sounding boards.
- A facility tossing out breezy insults that stands in stark contrast to her thin-skinned pique when she perceives herself being attacked.
- A curious lack of fulfillment when she receives the attention she was goading, and a spiral of excitement when her attention seeking is ignored or cavalierly dismissed.
- A preternatural talent for getting into “scrapes” and making “scenes” where she is cast, yet again, as the wholly innocent flashpoint of the drama that magically follows her everywhere.
- Aggravating her mark to the point of exasperation or even anger. An attention whore prefers positive attention but will take negative attention if the former isn’t possible to bait.
For me, the most important signifier is an inability to listen. If a woman asks you a question, then can't even manage to listen to any answer in more depth than "yes" or "no", you probably don't want to take the risk of involving yourself with her. I, personally, don't waste my time on attention whores, as there are few things on the planet less interesting than human black holes.