This is, of course, complete nonsense. The fact that it's written in a breathless "Things We Love This Summer" style remniscent of a women's magazine was the first clue that it might as well have been written by a single, bitter, thirty-something complaining that men hate women because they are intimidated by female strength, intelligence, and overall wonderfulness.
- We Were Told That Society Owed Us a Hot Girl
- We're Trained from Birth to See You as Decoration
- We Think You're Conspiring With Our Boners to Ruin Us
- We Feel Like Manhood Was Stolen from Us at Some Point
- We Feel Powerless
It's interesting that for all the millions of words written by pick-up artists and theorists of Game, no one has ever complained about any of these five factors with the exception of the one about feeling powerless. The five reasons men really do tend to regard women in a negative manner - hate is much too strong a word - are as follows:
- When women refuse to be held accountable for their words and actions.
- When women treat those close to them worse than they treat complete strangers.
- When women cry about being badly treated by men then chase alphas.
- When women hold others to a higher standard than they hold themselves.
- When women advocate legal inequality in the name of sexual equality.