Similar to the previous questions on income and sexual experience, I'm interested in obtaining some actual data on sexual fidelity. This is completely anonymous, so please be straightforward. As to the guide of what constitutes unfaithfulness, I encourage you to use your own personal metric for what you would consider to constitute your spouse cheating on you. "Serious boyfriend or girlfriend" means a relationship that precluded other relationships. Here are the questions:
1. Are you married?
2. Are you Male or Female?
3. How many serious boyfriends or girlfriends did you have that you did NOT subsequently marry?
4. How many of those serious boyfriends or girlfriends did you cheat on in some manner?
5. Have you ever been unfaithful to a spouse?
6. To the best of your knowledge, has a spouse ever been unfaithful to you?
7. What is your N (number of lifetime sexual partners)? A) N=0, B) N=1-3, C)N=4-9, D) N=10-19, E) N=20+