Monday, December 18, 2017

Eminem cranks up the cringe

President Trump's alpha dominance brings gammas out of the closet like mentioning creationism triggers Facebook atheist sperg-outs. 

The president ignored Eminem's vocal temper tantrum at the BET Hip-Hop Awards and Eminem can't let it go. 

Via a Vulture.com interview:

When you were talking about Trump on the Shade 45 radio show, you sounded almost annoyed that he didn’t respond to your freestyle about him. What do you want him to hear you say? 
 
(EMINEM) It’s not so much about him hearing something I have to say, because there’s nothing I’m saying about him on Revival that he doesn’t already know about himself. It’s more that I want him to answer me because I got ideas for all kinds of shit to say back to him if he does.


You’ve got the tweets pre-written?

(EMINEM) I’m not going to give any away now, but I’ve got lines ready if he says something about me.


"I've got lines ready!"

What are you, 10? 

"If that big, mean, jock quarterback ever mentions me, I'm gonna show him!"

Eminem would do much better shutting up but you can hardly expect an overexposed gamma to do anything of the sort. 

"Look at me! Look at meeeee!"

Yawn. Wake us up when you do something really edgy. Like, I dunno, break away from the boring globohomo narrative.

8 comments:

Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club said...

"My comebacks would be soooooo scathing, but those idiots aren't giving me the right feed lines!"

Aeoli Pera said...

lol wut

Doug Cranmer said...

Look at his photograph at the top of the article.

He's 45 for God's sake.

Dakota Dave said...

What a worthless wigger.

Anchorman said...

He's waiting for another guy to respond before doing anything?

Straight gangsta....

Doomfinger said...

"I've got lines ready!"

He's done this his whole life which is why many don't want to diss him. He failed early because he didn't prepare (lines weren't ready) then learned to prepare and goad. It must really burn that it doesn't work on Trump.

Anonymous said...

From "The Gate" by Natsume Soseki

“…whenever Sosuke ran into someone who wore about him the boastful air of occupying an enviable position in the world, he had to stifle the impulse to say: Just you wait and see. With time this impulse turned into a more generalised sense of hatred.”

Just you wait and see: it's the weak man's motto.

Anonymous said...

Whiggerism definitely appears to be an innately Gamma phenomenon. Look up the YouTube video "Quentin Tarantino is Bad at Talking to Black People" for another egregious example.

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.