Heard this little rationalization by the person I give a ride to work. This morning, only 30 minutes ago.Point seven is the trump card. "Women are frightened and must do what they can to stay safe." This can be used to justify anything, from the Holocaust to pink shoes on NFL players. Keep it in mind if you're ever attempting to talk a woman into something. All that is required is to convince her is to scare her sufficiently, then offer her the solution that will save her from the scary.
She stated that the woman executed for pornography in North Korea who was a rival of Kim's wife, well, it couldn't have really been orchestrated by Kim's wife.
1) She doesn't hold any actual power.
2) She may have some power but it is really her husband.
3) It is unlikely that she has any influence over her husband.
4) Okay, maybe she does have some influence, but she has to do what she must to consolidate her power because she could die at any moment if her husband wanted to get rid of her.
5) She probably really didn't do it, because the video wasn't really porn.
6) there is no way the N Koreans would actually let a woman have any power, so it must have been because Kim was tired of the other woman.
7) women are frightened and must do what they can to stay safe.
Her defense of this woman was all over the map as I was amused making the rationalization hamster dance in defense of Team Woman. Never thought I'd get such obvious defense of someone like Kim's wife, but there you go: Team Woman was attacked and must be defended.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Alpha Mail: In defense of Team Woman
You might not think that women would attempt to defend the execution of a former love rival by the wife's husband, but that's only because you fail to understand that her perspective completely depends upon which role the defending woman sees herself: