Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pay the toll

It turns out 'sharking works about as well with culture and religion as it does with race:
Teenage Islamist 'poster girl' who fled Austria to join ISIS 'is beaten to death by the terror group after trying to escape from Syria'

A teenage Austrian girl who fled to Syria along with her friend is believed to have been beaten to death after being caught trying to flee the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and her friend Sabina Selimovic became 'poster girls' for ISIS after they arrived in Syria in April 2014.

A number of Austrian newspapers have reported that Samra has been beaten to death for attempting to leave Raqqa, although official government sources are refusing to comment on individual cases.
That's what happens when civilized girls chase barbarians. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

14 comments:

Terrific said...

Life is hard. It's short when you're stupid.

kurt9 said...

I believe its referred to as paying the eloi tax, although I'm not sure these girls could have been considered eloi.

YJLAW said...

And so the bad boy fantasy ends as they all do...

Mr.MantraMan said...

They were Bosnians so they were already most of the way there, now she is a perfect muslim.

Bastiat's Ghost said...

Correct me if I'm wrong Vox, but you'd otherwise counsel me against dating black women? I can see the wisdom of not consorting with jihadis

MichaelJMaier said...

Oops... Good riddance to womb-polluted idiotic rubbish.

Anonymous said...

@Bastiat's Ghost:
Black is race
Jihad is religious

Orthogonal concepts.

S. Thermite said...

Magic dirt or tragic dirt...whatever it is, sounds like she got buried under it trying to leave it.

pdwalker said...

sounds like righteous Darwin Award candidates to me.

Harambe said...

The patriarchy doesn't seem that bad all of a sudden.

Bastiat's Ghost said...

@Minion777 His comments elsewhere compel me to ask.

Derrick Bonsell said...

I call it justice myself.

Derrick Bonsell said...

I call it justice myself.

Fredrick said...

"That's what happens when civilized girls chase barbarians".

What exactly was civilized about them?

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.