I'm being interviewed for a book that someone is writing on marriage, and among other things, the writer is interested in the basic demographics of those reading this blog. So, if you are an Alpha Game regular and don't mind, it would be helpful if you would answer some or all of the following questions in the comments.
This should be completely anonymous, so don't provide any names or any identifying information. There are no right answers, nor do I care in the least what your answers are, except that you do your best to provide accurate ones.
1. Age and sex.
2. Marital Status. M/D/S.
3. Annual income range. Example: 20k to 30k.
4. N ak total lifetime sexual partners. Blow jobs/oral counts, hand jobs don't.
5. If you are not married, do you intend to get married under the current legal regime? If you are married under the current legal regime, do you regret having done so?
6. Religious? Y/N.
7. If male, what is your self-identified socio-sexual rank? If female, on a scale of 1 to 10, how attractive are you for your generational cohort? For example, Christie Brinkley isn't a 10 for the 20-30 age range, but she is for the 50-60 crowd.
8. What are your three primary interests?
It's all about you now, so share away, you precious snowflake you! And I repeat, NO NAMES. Check to make sure you have selected "Anonymous" before you comment!